STYLE INSPIRATION: HEAD WRAPS



'"People Will Stare. Make It Worth Their While"--HARRY WINSTON

Hello style lovers,
It’s another busy day and I hope you are getting your game power on. I’ve not posted for a while now and this post is long overdue and should have been posted since but due to a lot of reasons I couldn’t post but I’m glad I’m able to do this today.
Gone were the days when we wear head wraps just to cover a bad hair do. Although,  to be frank the first time I made use of a head wrap was when I had a bad hair do (lol). It was the only option I had as I was to attend an important event, not until I learnt that head wraps could also be a fashionable accessory. 


 The Ankara head wraps are so fashionable and also versatile as the normal headscarf. They don’t just serve the purpose of just a church outfit (as some people would claim) they are great with all outfits. In fact there’s no restriction when styling the head wrap. It’s fashionable with your lbd’s and lwd’s, with jeans and so much more!


You can also incorporate it to your work outfit, so whether you are trying to hide a bad hairdo or you just want to spice up your look, head wraps are great!  It’s a fab lift to your outfit.                                                                                                                   
 For today’s post I’ve put together ways on how you could style your head wraps incorporating other stylish bloggers and how they styled theirs here!

+Thatigbochick

www.princessaudu.blogspot.com





Head wraps are always stylish and fashionable!

Have you tried out this trend? And If you haven’t would you try it out?
Please comment below and let me know what you think!


Stay safe and have a blessed weekend!
Flora
XoXo

Comments

  1. I have an undying love for ankara head wraps/scarfs. I personally live bright coloured ones to spice up a boring outfit.

    Www.damiesdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True dear... bright coloured ones really do spice up a boring outfit. Thanks for visting once again.

      Delete
  2. looks nice will try it one day u look pretty headwrap just give something to the outfit

    yanikeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey... You should definitely try it out, it will look good on you.

      Delete
  3. I love head wraps, i have already shared a few styles on my blog and i am currently working on more styles. Nice wraps and picks.
    http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com/2015/08/wrap-queen-ankara-style.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Style: Polka Dot X Maxi Skirt

Life In My Eyes

Welcome!!!