Style: Polka Dot X Maxi Skirt



''Beauty might bring happiness but Happiness always brings beauty''(Brillianpak)

I have not always been a fan of the maxi skirt trend to be honest, not until my friend made one for me and I fell in love with it and have been shopping maxi skirt ever since.                                                                                                                                                      
 Fast forward to early 2015 when i began to love the maxi even more because of the comfort it gives, then I wondered why I never tried it… oh well here I am writing a blog post on maxi skirts!   


 



                               This is a casual and fun look for a stroll, picnic or beach parties.

Maxi skirts are also great for  formal outings, they are as versatile as your lbd’s when styled right of course. I spiced up the look for a more formal occasion/outing with strappy shoes and a chunky green belt .



For a more sophisticated look you can throw on a blazer.

How do you love to wear your maxi skirt?
Would love to know your thoughts on this.

Thank you for reading.

Flora George
XoXo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life In My Eyes

Welcome!!!