Casual Friday: Monochrome chic










Hello friends it’s another beautiful day today, a Friday for that matter (TGIF). It seems August is a little fast, but I actually pay no mind to it since September is my birth month! And I’m excited for yet another year.

Now there is just something about this monochrome trend/style that screams ‘CLASS’. You can never go wrong when it comes to this trend! This trendy style has come to stay. The fun part of this trend is that it can be worn in different ways depending on the look you want to achieve; whether it’s for the casual, chic or classy looks.

In today’s post I decided to pair my monochrome top with skinny pants, a monochrome bag and white and black shoes. This is a great look for a Friday.
Thanks for your comments on my previous post. I really appreciate every comment you post *********                 
Thank you.

Flora George
XoXo

Comments

  1. You are totally right we can never go wrong with a black and white u gorgeous my dear can't wait for your birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monochrome look, your outfit is so nice, looking amazing!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog i appreciate.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Style: Polka Dot X Maxi Skirt

Life In My Eyes

Welcome!!!