Style: 10 Things Every Lady Should Own



“The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years”(Audrey Hepburn)

‘Yaay’ Its Friday again friends, so how has your week being? Hope you were able to accomplish your goals for the week but if you didn’t there’s no need to feel cranky! I’m here to ease off this long week with this nice post.
Actually for me, I’m left to wonder why it gets difficult at times to accomplish all my goals for the week but in all I’ve learnt not to fret so much about it and to move on!

Everyone has their own view on what a lady should own because our needs and wants differ.
For me I have put together ten essential things which should be in every lady’s wardrobe.

Yes I know some could be really expensive but trust me they are worth saving for.
While picking these items for your wardrobe I must stress that quality should be kept in mind since it saves one lots of money and the stress of buying the same item many times.
Here are the ten things I believe every woman should own. Enjoy!


A Black Blazer: For me every lady should own this as it adds class to your outfit and with the right cut and fit it gives you an edgy look plus a total boost to your outfit. It hides problem areas in an outfit and it’s a great choice for you!
.




Lbd/Lwd:  I am not quite sure the one that could be really easy for you to pull off but whichever one that appeals to you, is okay. They both have no restrictions whatsoever and will never go out of style. I know I’ll definitely make a full blog post on this one with time.




A Pair of Jeans: Every lady needs a good pair of jeans because it goes well for virtually every occasion when styled right, from work to outing with girl friends etc. I must add a clause here that it doesn’t include strict corporate events and dress code dinners.
 Nevertheless , a good pair of jeans is really a lady’s best friend because it would serve you for a long time!



A White Shirt
You know those times when you are a bit clueless as to what you’ll wear; this pick can really save you all the stress still keeping you on top of your game! For your casual and chic look you can pair with a nice pair of jeans, wedges and a great bag accessory.




A  Clutch Bag: Great for weddings and night outs too. A beautiful clutch bag can do no wrong and plus it gives an extra oomph to your outfit. Also pop up colour using a bold colour clutch purse to throw life on your whole look sometime.



Strappy Shoes: This I love as it can take an outfit from simple to va va voom Gorgeous!





Black Leggings: For all the ladies who love their comfort a good pair of black leggings would serve you well plus it has no restrictions and can be worn at any time of the day


A Statement Jewelry:  What better way to spice up an outfit other than a nice statement accessory on.



Everyday Flat Shoes/Ballet Flats: Yes this is a go to for every lady. Period!



A Classic Scent:  What’s a good look without a great scent?  Some people say you can tell a lady from her fragrance hmmm… do you agree? I do and that’s why it’s here.

p.s; i lay no claim to any of these pictures

What do you think about this list? Did I miss out something? Would love to know your own view on what you think every lady should own.

Stay Safe and Have A Blessed Weekend!

Flora George
XoXo

Comments

  1. love the jeans and fringe bags u can really create a nice outfit with the items up over there hanks for inspiring.

    yanikeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The classic scent is my best pick in tis row. It's just so right for every lady to have it on at all times! nice one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear...it's really important for every lady to have one.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Style: Polka Dot X Maxi Skirt

Life In My Eyes

Welcome!!!