Muffler bits



Quote: It’s Always Darkest Before The Dawn . The Bigger Your Challenge The Closer You Are To Your Victory.

Happy new year beautiful people, it’s been a while I’ve posted here & I definitely miss it.

Lately I’ve been caught up with my studies, plus so many other issues to deal with. However, I’ve been yearning to put up a post like this one for you all, believe me!

For Today’s post, I want to fantasize a lot more on God’s Awesomeness, God’s Beauty, God’s Grace & His Kindness towards me.

 I can go on and on about this God because I can’t thank Him enough. I often sit back and reminisce on how many times and how many ways He has saved my life from death and is still preserving me. I think of how blessed I am & how He has always been there for me, for my family & my friends & will always be there for us!


 Despite the challenges I faced in the previous year God still remains ever good to me. So why shouldn’t  I remain thankful for life and all that comes my way!
Last year may have had its ups & downs but in all I believe God has been faithful to us all in some number of ways.
The real question is what are you thankful for?



          
 This print dress is one I love, it was a gift from my sister & I love the simplicity it gives.  I love the fact that it could be dressed up & down to suit almost any occasion. It’s so chic and I couldn’t hold back so I’m putting it up here for you to see!………

I  love colourful mufflers,head ties and all fancy wraps...


                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Please note: 
You can  restyle this head piece as a shawl. Both looks are great for simple/ semi formal  outings/dinners. You could throw on a blazer for a more sophisticated formal look; Swap the heels for court shoes/ flats.
Which ever suits your fab style.



Gosh! I’ve missed blogging here!

How did your Christmas celebrations go?
Or  maybe this season isn’t just turning out as expected! not to worry this year has lots of great things unfolded for us all.

Whatever the case, I hope my start up testimony of God’s awesomeness in my life cheered you up a little bit. I’m spending my hols with my family and entertaining lots of guests. Believe me that’s not entirely  how I planned it to be but I’m happy all the same and that’s what matters!

So I urge you to put away the dullness and all that gloom and appreciate God for life!

Just a bible verse to keep you going Isaiah 52vs 12(For Ye Shall Not Go Out With Haste, Nor Go By Flight: For The LORD Will Go Before You; And The God Of Israel Will Be Your Rereward)

Happy Holidays to you dearies!!!!!!!!!!!
Please let me know what you think about this post & how you would wear yours differently.
Flora
Kissess******

Comments

  1. Welcome back boo im glad you could still make it out of your busy schedule nice posti will wear mine with wedges or slitettos or even sandals with no heels u look cute school is absorbing you but im glad u could write something happy new year xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Style: Polka Dot X Maxi Skirt

Life In My Eyes

Bows & the Bags ||Part1