YELLOW FEVER!!!



 Quote: Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication…. Leonardo da Vinci




 Hello beautiful people! Ever heard of the saying yellow is the new black? Yep yellow is the new thing now. Every one yearning for a splash of yellow in their outfits like me.

 I never fell so madly in love with this colour until I saw it in lots of fancy shades in the likes of dresses, skirts, tops all made with yellow and even the latest aso-ebi trend of cord lace with yellow and so I decided in my hearts of hearts that I must throw off my doubts about this colour  and get a yellow outfit right away!


This is actually a two –piece set , which is so gorgeous by the way, but I wasn’t just in the mood for the matchy matchy /twin set yet. Like I sounded earlier I was still trying out this bold hue instead I decided to swap the top for a black chiffon laced top to subdue the colour a little. 





For this post, I worked it up with minimal accessory , black shoes and a yellow bag.
This look is great for almost any occasion/outing; for Weddings, Church Services, Work, Business Meetings etc.



If you are a lover of blazers then you could use a black one instead of the top, with a tank top/camisole.
For more comfort, swap the heels for flats.

P.S Remember when wearing bold coloured outfits the key is to always keep your accessories minimal, so they don’t compete with the rest of your outfits.

How are you all doing? Hope your weekend went well?
I'm back to school now and exams are on my mind.

A bible verse to keep you through the week : Psalm 128 vs 2"For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee".
 

Comments

  1. Sweetie... the yellow suits u well...All d best in ur exams dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello book look so sweet that black and yellow look so perfect on you will try in the next post to mixed some color like this

    Yanikeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Style: Polka Dot X Maxi Skirt

Life In My Eyes

Bows & the Bags ||Part1